Thermal Power - Industry – Focus

 

Custom Search

Uttar Pradesh Thermal Projects

Creative Thermolite Power plans 600 MW thermal power plant

Creative Thermolite Power is planning to set up a 600 MW thermal power plant in Bargarh in Chitrakoot district in Uttar Pradesh with an investment of Rs. 30,000 million. The project is likely to go operational in December 2014. The project will spread over 500 acres and the company has applied for water and coal linkage. 50% of power produced will be sold to UPERC while the rest will be sold to open market. The company had signed an MoU in 2010 with the state government for the project.

Creative Thermolite Power Pvt. Limited. Amit Gupta 155, Somdutt Chambers II 9, Bhikaji Cama Place New Delhi-110066 Phone: +91-11-46150845 46150846 46150847 Fax: +91-11-46150830

Noida Power Co plans 400 MW gas based power project in Greater Noida

Noida Power Co (a joint venture between Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority and RPG Group) is setting up a 400 MW gas based combined cycle power plant at Greater Noida in Gautambudh Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. The company has invited tenders for awarding the EPC and supply of gas turbines in December 2010.

Latest News

Mr. Gautam Ghosh General Manager Noida Power Company Ltd. Commercial Complex, Block – H, Sector Alpha-II, Greater Noida City Distt.-Gautam Budh Nagar Phone no.: 0120-2326559 / 60 / 61; Fax no.: 0120-2326448 Email Id: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

NTPC plans 1320 MW Bilhaur thermal project in Uttar Pradesh

NTPC is planning to set up a coal based thermal power plant in Dhundwa Jamauli, Madara Rai, Ranipur, Uttari and Nadhia Khurd villages in Bilhaur Taluk in Kanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. The project involves setting up of 2x660 MW coal based plantm where the coal requirement is estimated at 7.0 mtpa. It is likely to be procured from North Karanpura fields. Water requirement is to be met from Upper Ganga Canal system which will have a 8 km pipeline. Land requirement is around 1600 acres of which 40% is govt owned and the remaining 60% belongs to private and is yet to be acquired. Currently, the project has received environmental clearance in July 2011.

More Articles

Custom Search

FacebookTwitterGoogle BookmarksLinkedin

Uttar Pradesh


Free Subscription

For latest updates in Indian Thermal Sector, subscribe here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2013 Ibis Research Information Services Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Contact : Ibis Research Information Services Pvt Ltd., 28, Rajaji Street, NGO Colony
Guduvancherry, Chennai -603 202   Mobile : 0-97898-37940 email : ibischennai@gmail.com Privacy Policy